Bra Fitting Course Terms & Conditions
Attendees for the One Day Bra Fitting Course and Advanced Bra Course are advised to read the following Terms & Conditions before booking. After your payment has been processed, we will post you a receipt & invoice and ask you send back your booking form and acceptance of our terms below. On buying a place on the Bra Fitting Course you have accepted these terms.
BRA FITTING COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENT AND PRICES The course fee must be paid in full. Places cannot be held or reserved without full or part payment. The Bra Fitting Course reserves the right to allocate the course place to another attendee if the course fee is not paid within seven working days before the course. The price quoted on the website is correct at the time of live publication. The Bra Fitting Course reserves the right to adjust these prices at any given time.
2. TRANSFERRING COURSES If an attendee wishes to transfer their booking to a later course date, there will not be an administration fee. The same booking will apply and the attendee details will be transferred over.
3. CHANGE OF ATTENDEE DETAILS If an attendee wishes to substitute a work colleague or another person to attend in their place, they may do so. Please inform the Bra Fitting Course office by telephone immediately to ensure the Bra Fitting Course has the correct attendee details. +44 (0)116 241 4627
4. CANCELLATION The Bra Fitting Course reserves the right to retain the full course fee if an attendee fails to attend a course, or wishes to cancel. The full course fee is non refundable and remains payable as course costs will already been paid in advance of the bra course - model fees, admin cost and not being able to market and re sell the attendee's place at short notice.
The Bra Fitting Course reserves the right to cancel a course date, at any time. In this situation, an alternative course date will be provided and the attendee will be moved onto that date. The Bra Fitting Course is not responsible for any other costs, deemed to be associated costs, encountered by the attendee.
5. DISCOUNT AND JOINT COURSE OFFERS Any offers or discounts cannot be combined with any other products, credit notes or services supplied by the Bra Fitting Course.
6. COURSE CONTENT The Bra Fitting Course constantly updates product information and reserves the right to change course notes and structure at any time without prior notice to the attendees. The course notes and training are intended as a guide. The Bra Fitting Course cannot take responsibility for the attendees interpretation of course notes or training after the course has taken place.
7. COURSE TEACHING The fitting technique and teaching is the property of the Bra Fitting Course all rights reserved. By attending a course and signing these terms an attendee agrees not to resell or rebrand the fitting technique or teaching as their own. Anyone found doing so will be in breach of these terms.
8. COURSE DATA The Teaching, Course Notes and Knowledge supplied is intended for the personal and business use of the attendee only and are copyrighted to The Bra Fitting Course all rights reserved. Anyone found reproducing, rebranding, teaching or reselling the Course Notes or Data as their own work will be in breach of these terms.
9. DATA PROTECTION The Bra Fitting Course agrees to comply with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998. In order to process enquiries and manage bookings, MYA BLUE UK Ltd retains enquiries supplied by the attendees. This information is not passed onto third parties. All copies of attendee information including name, address, contact details and course interest can be obtained from The Bra Fitting Course by written request. The Bra Fitting Course Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Act Reg. 2326632 and ICO.
10. HEALTH & TRAVEL INSURANCE The Bra Fitting Course holds full public liability insurance which covers the participation on the course of the attendees, at The Bra Fitting Course. Attendees are responsible for their own health and travel insurance policy required for the duration of their trip to and from The Bra Fitting Course. When travelling by train, we suggest you buy travel insurance for a very minimal cost incase you decide to cancel or move your place to another date.
11. LAW & DOMICILE The content of these terms is set out in accordance with and governed by UK Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
12. REGISTERED OFFICE The Bra Fitting Course is a registered business under MyaBlue UK Ltd . Company Reg. 4090798. VAT 754 637 016. Courses are held at our registered office - Tudor House, 913a Uppingham Road, Bushby, Leicester, LE7 9RR, UK.